Current Job Openings
We have no current openings, however we always accept resumes from interested and qualified individuals.
ANG-MCC proudly offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes very competitive wages and employee selected benefits. Employees are the backbone of our company. Our extensive list of benefits allows our employees flexibility to meet their personal and professional goals.
We are looking at this time for one or two talented individuals for an unpaid internship:
Social media specialist
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with company’s owner to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Passion for working in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Coursework taken in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Enhance understanding of social media marketing strategies.
- Create impactful, exciting social media content for the agency and extend its reach. A large part of the internship involves creating content for company’s Facebook, Twitter, and blog pages, aiming for intern’s increase in writing and social media skills. This would coordinate with further increase in the company’s SEO.
- Plan a social campaign. Starting with high-level objectives that mapped to the marketing team’s objectives, setting measurable goals, and beginning to build out a tactical plan. Each step of the way, the intern will re-evaluate, edit, and keep on planning. After finish the planning phase, the intern will start executing, then measure and optimize the process.
- Analytics First. It is crucial to be able to measure how your content is doing on social. Having a way to measure success allows to decide what’s working and what’s not. Intern will learn that by paying attention to social media analytics, and adjusting the strategy accordingly, results will improve.
If interested, send an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!