Contractor Ethics GOV
This seminar focuses on ethical considerations in the procurement process.GOV
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Seminar participants are introduced to the basic principles and sources of regulations relevant to procurement, including fiscal and ethical. The course also addresses various other ethical issues that may develop during the course of a contract, such as assignment of claims, disputes, fraud, contractor debt, performance issues, and contract termination.
- Identify the ethical principles that apply to government contracts
- Identify different processes through which challenges may be filed against a federal acquisition
- Identify the legal and ethical obligations of both parties when a contract performance issue arises
- Identify formal dispute-resolution procedures under the Contract Disputes Act
- Identify criminal, civil, and administrative remedies for contract fraud
- Identify the tools for recovering monies owed the government
- The process and procedures for terminating a contract
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Employees who are entering the contracting workforce and those involved in the acquisition process such as contracting officer representatives and program/project managers.OV
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
March 9 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
April 26 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
September 22 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
October 19 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.