Establishing a Business Development Roadmap GOV
The ability to find, qualify and expand business is consistently ranked as a top priority among sales people and sales management.
The seminar will provide you with tools and techniques to build a truly qualified sales pipeline that will grow your business and increase your sales. You will learn a proactive approach to successful prospecting by first perfecting your lead qualification process. Next, practice your prospecting skills, applying your new insights to determine what has value you’re qualified customer. Finally, you’ll learn the intricacies of relationship management that will sustain an ongoing and profitable customer relationships.OV
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a consistent lead qualification standard to optimize your time and effort
- Establish credibility with decision makers and key influencers
- Apply the concept of “qualifying in” “qualifying out”
- Utilize questioning techniques to pinpoint customer priorities
- Understand when and how to walk away from an opportunity
- Maximize time and resources by not chasing after unqualified leads
- Increase deal size by adding incremental value to the customer
- Close faster and more often by utilizing a better prospecting strategy
- Embrace motivation techniques to overcome common prospecting fears
- Effective prospecting: the key to exceeding sales quotas consistently
- Finding and expanding your business
- Defining your ideal customer
- Aligning sales, marketing and corporate leadership
- Using research to identify the right people at the right time
- Making contact effective access strategies
- Establishing credibility with decision makers
- Managing, building and leveraging your professional network
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sales professionals (individuals and managers), business development managers, sales representatives (internal call center and external field representatives), and account managers, as well as professional fundraisers, and any business professionals seeking to effectively build a qualified pipeline of prospective customers.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
August 2 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
July 26 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
December 12 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
November 4 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.