This seminar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to succeed in today’s demanding, competitive, and technology-driven business environment.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
This seminar will look at the planning, leading, organizing and controlling of individuals within an organization or business in order to effectively and efficiently reach their goals. It provides an overview of theories, concepts and techniques of management in today’s business organizations and the role of the manager in today’s society.
- Describe what management is, why management is important, and what managers do.
- Explain the relationship between ethics and the law.
- Classify the steps managers can take to effectively manage diversity.
- Explain why the ability to respond appropriately to the organizational environment is crucial for managerial success.
- Describe the six steps that managers should take to make the best decisions.
- Illustrate the factors that influence managers’ choice of an organizational structure.
- Explain why strategic human resource management can help an organization gain a competitive advantage.
- Explain what motivation is and why managers need to be concerned about it.
- Summarize why groups and teams are key contributors to organizational effectiveness.
- Explain why effective communication helps an organization gain a competitive advantage.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management;
Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers;
Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis, Sales and service managers;
Anyone interested in obtaining an effective overview of the functional areas of present-day businesses.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
June 7 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
January 26 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
December 15 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
June 17 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.