In just few days, get grounded in the essential elements of high-level courses.
- Finance and Economics
- Corporate Strategy
- Management and Leadership
Give yourself an edge. This accelerated presentation covers the notions taught in most university-level business courses. The knowledge youfll acquire in this interactive learning experience will provide you with a strong overall business foundation and equip you with the ability to identify the most effective business tools and strategies to help you – and your company – gain and keep a competitive position.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Discover how all components of a business fit together
- Read and understand financial statements and analyze the financial health of a business
- Gain insights into the economy and its impact on business
- Develop a business strategy and a sustainable competitive position
- Learn the language of business and communicate effectively on business matters to any audience level
- Develop an effective organization and successfully deal with people
- Enjoy an invaluable peer-to-peer learning experience
- Basic accounting and their impact on financial reporting
- Financial statements: income statement, balance sheet, retained earnings statement. Cash flow statements
- How to evaluate financial statements: understand non-financial considerations, liquidity, leverage and profitability
- Cost analysis and profit planning
- Corporate strategy: strategy formulation- the SWOT approach
- Conceptual model for strategy development: cost leadership, differentiation and cost focus strategy
- Analysis phase of the strategy development examine competitive advantage. Predict future trends, evaluate competitive position
- Marketing mix and application: positioning, product/service, price, place/distribution Promotion
- Management: the basic functions of management
- How to motivate, increase morale and enhance productivity
- Performance management and conducting effective performance reviews
- How to align skills, shared values for staff and other factors to support your organizational strategy and change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in obtaining an effective, broad-based overview of the functional areas an entrepreneur has to deal with.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
May 11 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
August 9 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
July 11 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
December 7 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.