Conducting Effective Meetings
Some studies estimate that office workers spend between 33% to 50% of their time in meetings. Yet many people regard them as too long, frustrating, and wasteful.
This interactive, hands-on meeting management course teaches participants what to do before, during, and after meetings in order to get more results instead of more meetings.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
This seminar will:
- Prepare participants to transform their meetings into productive gatherings.
- Provide suggestions for using agendas effectively.
- Give tips for asking good questions.
- Offer strategies for balancing discussion, staying on track, and managing participants.
- Explain the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Craft a solid agenda.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Lead robust, inclusive discussions.
- Use tools to focus on the right information.
- Practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Office workers, supervisors, managers.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
May 16 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
February 9 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
November 22 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
May 6 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.