Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
Develop the best strategies to support your company’s goals
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on analytical and organizational approaches.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Identify strategies in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals
- Incorporate customer needs into the strategic plan
- Use a case study to examine the strategic planning process in detail
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategy
- Strategic planning principles
- An overview of the planning process
- Understanding your organization’s mission
- Assessing the external environment
- Understanding your internal environment
- Formulating a strategy: data synthesis; SWOT analysis
- Competitive strategy
- Ensuring strategic alignment
- Strategy execution: core process; resource allocation
- A planning process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, division leaders and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategy.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
April 21 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
March 16 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
September 26 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 5 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.