Managing Time, Stuff and Email
If you’re doing more and enjoying it less, it’s time to make real choices about how and when to spend your time. This seminar gives you the tools to find a balance, achieve your goals and be more effective and productive.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Use technology to help manage time
- Create and recharge positive energy
- Identifying personal time-wasters
- Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
- Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
- Identifying ways to manage e-mail
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
- Creating a personal “no” script
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
EXTRA – Lunch (Catering) included.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
June 28 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
August 10 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
November 24 Broward College – Cypress Creek Center; 6400 N.W. 6th Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
December 8 8136 Old Keene Mill Road A-305, Springfield, VA 22152
DURATION: 1 day / 0.8 CEUs
COST: $450 / ANG-MCC Members $405; ANG-MCC Members save 10%.